Nude Husbands

Naked Husband (Holidays only)

Hi all Iv been a nudist for 10 years at home only, but the pass 5 years Iv been a nudist outside more and loving it. My husband took me to my first naked nightclub in London 10 years ago and I've loved it ever since. We now go on holiday where...

Latest Post
by  
Group of Chicago Nude Husbands

Since our wives don't like to hang out let's plan a date for Woodlot in Woodstock!!!!

nude husbands

nudist of 4 years and i love to stay with a nudist couple m/m and feel the nudist life style

Latest Post
by  
Looking for a husband

Hi Everyone. I am a brazilian guy, and I am looking for a nudist husband for me. I have an apartment in Miami and I can move to USA.

Looking for a husband

Hi Everyone. I am a brazilian guy, and I am looking for a nudist husband for me. I have an apartment in Miami and I can move to USA.

Latest Post
by  
Plans for this summer?

Do you have plans for this summer? Where do you go? Do you go to a nudist resort or to a nudist beach? Tell us your plans for our inspiration.

DALLAS / Fort Worth - nudist seeks same

I'm looking for other male nudists to hang with ... hopefully someone in DALLAS with a pool. Why are the nude resorts an hour and half from DALLAS. Barehide, Wildwood and Bluebonnet. I enjoy hanging nude with male counterparts that just want to...

Which section I belong to:

Hi all, just to know our reality and to share it with fellow members, I feel we can check our reality as per following group. A. My wife knows my love for nudity and participate both indoor and outdoor.B. My wife knows my love for nudity and...

Latest PostI'm an A.
by newnude58 
My wife and I were in the pool yesterday,...

And I was thinking about how much better it would feel if we were nude. Since she does not participate she doesn't know the sheer bliss of swimming naked. How unfortunate for her. Sigh.