Manscaping & Male Grooming

Depilatory cream

I use Bare Balls cream...found on amazon. Very gentle, not too smelly. I use it on pubes, balls and ass.

Manscaping buddy in NYC

Hi fellas, I'm a (somewhat) hairy man, looking for a man around my age for mutual manscaping. What I need: 1. Beard sculpting 2. Body hair trimming (lightly in the chest, pubes, balls and sometimes back) * someone with barber skills could be...

Trimmed

Like to trim, sometimes it gets too long, dont like the stubble when its shaved. And like to have the two boys smooth . Some hair is good I think.

Professional waxing / male grooming

Hey all, Professionally trained, accredited and insured therapist offering waxing services. Availability now from October. Message me for details. I'm based in Surrey / Heathrow / West London. Ian

New York Manscaping

Anyone in NYC who wants to trade some manscaping?

Manscape buddy wanted

I am near Vancouver BC Canada and would love to meet a buddy for mutual manscaping and shaving as a form of bonding or forming a bromance. I shave my pubes, balls on a regular basis and my pits in summer but I do have trouble shaving my backside. Be...

Latest Post
by  
Finding someone to help with manscaping here...

I need to have some body p[arts trimmed up. Does anyone provide that service?? thanks

Latest Post
by  
Like smooth

I like smooth but everytime I try with razer or clippers I cut myself. I use hair removal creams but when it starts to grow back very scratchy n itchy. I scared to get wax. Anyone have any suggestions?

Services Offered In Sydney

I am not a professional but have the tools and knowledge to give some free manscaping. I have a nursing background and have done many prep shaves for surgery so, I have the skills to clip without causing injury. I can give a full service and treat...

Latest Post
by  
Services Offered In Sydney

I am not a professional but have the tools and knowledge to give some free manscaping. I have a nursing background and have done many prep shaves for surgery so, I have the skills to clip without causing injury. I can give a full service and treat...

Latest Post
by