physical exams on-line

exams

i would like to be examined. Also possible to switch roles and examine each other.

Latest Post
by  
exam needed

i would like to be examined online

Latest Post
by  
Looking to talk and be examined...

Hello all, I'm 23/m and very interested in getting examined by another male... though I would like to talk a bit with him first so I know what to expect. If anyone is interested, please message me on this site and let me know. Thanks! - Robin

Need exam on skype

Hi Any male up to exam me on skype? Need a complete examination from head to toe. Pls message me

Physical Exams On-Line

Physical Exams On-LineHere are how my Exams are Conducted on Skype - I am FinancialLeader On Line Exams on Skype. I am not a real Doctor but they are conducted as if in a real Dr's office. I ask you a number of health questions. You are fully...

Latest Postok I need it
by anx900 
tried as doc =)

hey i am a student and study a natural science :) so i want try it as doc =) send me ur skype addy =) or whats app =) greetsbo

Male Physical Exams

Im a paraprofessional medical practitioner specializing in male health examinations. I can do online examinations through skype cam or pics; any age, any condition, any level of fitness. Message me to schedule an appointment. Available Tuesdays and...

Skype Doc Here - Ready to Begin Your Exam

If you need an exam, this "Doc" will be happy to examine you from head to toe - we will need to check everything so you will be nude for your exam. Contact me when you are ready. Skype ID is Bruec.babcock1954@gmail.com

Physical exams - now active

Hi all If you need physical exams on Skype send me PM pls with your nick on Skype. Have a nice day

Latest PostI need it
by anx900