People that are open about the fact they are nudists

Nudist signage

We recently thought of purchasing a sign informing all who come to our house that we were nudists. While there were many to choose from, the ones whose message started out with the word " Beware " caught our eyes in a negative way. Instead...

Middle Tennessee

Even at the age of 73 I let everyone know I am a nudist. I live a lone in a one bedroom apartment with my drapes wide open and answer the door naked. Nudism is a natural and wonderful way to live.

The advantages of being open about being a...

I used to work somewhere that my nudism could have been a major problem. I didn't like having to keep being a nudist a secret. I don't see what is wrong with enjoying being nude, both on my own at home and socially. Good friends had known...

not open yet

Hi. Joined this group to read about how others became open about being nudists. We're a bit secretive , except of course to the people we've met at resorts.

Profiles displayed in public

I like being open about being a nudist to all, it makes life simpler. I like having nothing to hide about my nudism in real life and am happy to being open online about it too. Online I like seeing others fully nude and recognizable too, something...