Apollo Beach Group

going to Apollo today 11/9/23

Will be at Apollo today Small orange 2 wheel beach cart if you are there stop to say hello

Latest Post
by  
Lot 5

Made it to Apollo today, the tide was high and the water was rough. Too rough for anyone to be in the water. Parking lots were packed.

Where to stay nearby in January

Our winter break cruise was cancelled and rebooked for 2025. I'm looking recommendations for places to stay nearby in January. Any other touristy things in the area would also be helpful as I am the nudist and she is not.

Apollo Beach New Smyrna Tuesday 8/22

Who else is going to enjoy nature on Tuesday?

National Nude Day 2023

Who all will be headed to Apollo Beach to celebrate and enjoy national nude day on July14, 2023?

Latest Post
by  
going to apollo beach on 6 /12/23

wanting a friend to go with me to apollo beach on 6 / 12

High Tide

The tides are running very high and the waves are huge. Little if any beach when the tide is in.

More Parking at lot 5

Sure wish the NPS would double the parking spaces at lot 5 as weekends are always full and even mid day during the week can have a wait time before a spot opens up! Does anyone know if there are any plans in the works to do this?

This is the life.

I've made it to Apollo everyday since I arrived in Florida. I'd like to meet more TN members if you're in the area. Look for me on a large (6 foot square) blue striped towel.

April 1-14

I'm getting ready for the drive to Florida. I loved Apollo so much last year, we're coming for two weeks this time.

Latest PostSee you there!
by 904nfla