Nudists who love Wine!

Starry Message About Wine

Starry Messenger: Cosmic Perspectives on Civilization is a recent book by Neil deGrasse Tyson I have been reading and he has a perspective on wine I thought I would share with you "Among wine aficionados, there is a Latin expression, 'In...

What's your favorite wine?

We are a home divided. I'm a red wine drinker and she is a white or blush wine drinker. We live in an area where there is a wine valley and there are roughly 33 wineries out here. We love spending the day visiting at least 2 or 3 wineries, doing...

Wine tasting in Panama City

This was just a quick drop by to the local winery. We stopped by midday to see what kind of wines they had and were invited for a tasting. The unique thing about these wines is they were almost all fruit & berry based. It was a good thing to try but...

Latest Post
by  
Wine hiccups

One night of wine and fun, I needed to walk my dog, I had on a T-shirt tucked under a centerless pair of gym shorts. It was late (after midnight) and hot and I was a bit tipsey. About 1/4 of the way through my walk I decided Id be much cooler...

Latest Post
by  
Club Wine Tasting Galla

Tomorrow evening is my Luann's favorite event at our local club which is the wine tasting event. The girls are always dressed to the nine believe you me and it's pretty damn cool to see them having so much fun looking and feeling good. Wine...

Californias wildfires affect on vineyards

I have seen several reports on the wildfires destroying the California vineyards; are any of you in the Napa / Sonoma Valley regions? I do hope those folks have good insurance and have sent some of their vines to other regions for future...

Nude Wine Tasting (Winery)

Has anyone ever been to a winery and done a tasting nude? I almost got the chance a few years ago. The owner blocked it out for a group of us, but, his ex-wife (and part owner) found out and put a stop to it at the last minute. We had to settle for...

Latest Post
by  
Hope to meet some locals

I like to keep my wine cooler stocked and have about 170 bottles on hand right now so if you are local give me a shout.

Ending the day & starting the evening...

I am often out working on the many projects in the yard...that's my weekend work. But come Sunday evening...sometime around 5PM or so...it's time to stop and relax for the remainder of the day. Our usual routine is wash up...eat a light...

How much wine do you drink a day and what...

We don't drink wine everyday but we do drink some each week. Yesterday, after we finished working in the yard for the second time in the late afternoon, we shared a bottle of red. It's a blend from a local winery. We are wine club members of...