April Fools Jokes

Friday is April 1 or better known as April Fool's Day. What are some of the best jokes that you have either played on someone or had played on you in the past?

This topic was edited
RE: April Fools Jokes

((((((((((((Last Page)))))))))))

This post was edited

LOL!!!!!!!

This post was edited

I can't believe I fell for this.... LMAO You owe me a roll of duct tape so I can tape myself into this chair !!!!!! The duct tape was Mom's idea !!!!!

Steve

This post was edited

Good one Phil.

This post was edited

I guess that the biggest prank that I was ever involved in was both an gag and a quasiact of revenge against a dorm Residence Assistant at a small college that I attended during the 1970's. This guy was on a huge power trip and frequently abused his power. The house mother loved him however so complaints against this guy fell on deaf ears. He drove a Volkswagen Bug and had his own parking space by the courtyard of the dorm. The dormhad a huge grass courtyard with poles concreted into the ground to keep anyone from driving into the courtyard. The poles were spaced just wide enough to drive a maintenance golf cart through.

One April Fools evening agroup of us, a dozen or sohad gathered into the TV/game room trying to decide which bar we were going to visit thatnight.Once the decision had been reached we headed out to the parking lot .Naturally we walked right past the RA's car. Someone suggested that we play a joke on our resident a**hole, as we tended to call him. Having twelve testosterone filled 18-20 year olds can be a bad thing. We decided to pick up his car and put it inside the barriers. They were spaced just close enough that his car would not be able to drive through them. We easily picked up the car and carried it over the barriers. At that point someone suggested we keep going and go up the four or five steps and place the car inside the TV/Game room. The lobby had wide double doors so we placed the car inside the dorm. The car was then wrapped with a huge bow made of toilet paper.

We decided to delay our trip to the bar to see the reaction of our RA. A little later he decided to go somewhere and discovered that his car was gone. He ran into the dorm to call the police from the house mother's room. Remember this was the 70's there were no cell phones and the only other phones were pay phones in each hallway of the dorm. He ran right past his car while a group of "innocent" students were watching TV and playing games. None of us was willing to help him get his car back outside. He had to pay a towing service to help get it out. The wrecker driver kept asking him how he managed to drive his car through the barrier and up the stairs. The moral of the story I guess is if you are going to be a jerk, you need to drive a bigger and heavier car.

This post was edited

Outstanding !

This post was edited

Now that April Fool's Day is today, I thought perhaps we could get a few more posts on best pranks played.

This post was edited