RE: Shame on You

Just an FYI, Canadian residents can also sign, as the geographical list includes provinces. And yes, I signed.

This post was edited

As of this exact moment, there are 43,637 TN profiles from the US and Canada...

WHAT ARE YOU ALL WAITING FOR? Y'all have had several invitations now!

Jen
p.s. I see that at least one TN member from the UK managed to figure out a way to sign it. You know who you are , Love ya!

This post was edited

I signed it a few weeks ago and I live in the UK, so I'm not understanding the problem with people from here. Stop making excuses and sign it.

Hi NakedSpark, What did you do to allow you to sign it? Did you just fill out the details as if you lived in America?

This post was edited

I signed it a few weeks ago and I live in the UK, so I'm not understanding the problem with people from here. Stop making excuses and sign it.

Signed loooonng time ago

This post was edited

Hey hey hey, no shame for yours truly. I signed it weeks ago. I believe I'm #8-something lol

This post was edited

Signed it a while back.

This post was edited

This was certainly not directed at those who signed or those who tried but could not. It was directed to those who would not make the two clicks to help the nudist life.

This post was edited
RE: Shame On You

I put my name on it the 1st week on the site. So come on all you so called nudist on TN let's get those names on it!!!

This post was edited

As not having residence in US nor CAN, at least in present form the site doesn't allow signing without state/province info and that I couldn't provide for the sake of accuracy.

This post was edited

I signed a few weeks ago... Come on people !!! Step up to the plate !!!

Steve

This post was edited