RE: What kind of Nude Parties do you like?

Frankly, they are all good. I seem to prefer parties with many people mingling, and bonus if there is a hottub or pool. People just seem to relax in the water

This post was edited

I'm beginning to think I joined this group by mistake. I like parties that include skinnydipping and/or a hot tub, as well as other innocent, non-sexual activities that are enhanced by being done in the nude, but I have no interest in attending a sex orgy or having people masturbate on my furniture. Would I be incredibly naive if I invited people to my house for a nudist party and didn't expect it to turn into a wild, sexually-oriented free-for-all? Is "nudist party" some sort of code term for "swingers party"?

For me nudism is about experience a playful, exhuberant return to the innocence of childhood; it is not about indulging in promiscuous, public sex acts. If other people want to do that, that's fine for them, but I would like to know before I go to a party whether there is an assumption that the focus of activity will be on sex, and I would like to be able to invite people over to my house for a nudist experience without their assuming that I'm inviting them over to have sex.

This post was edited

I'm beginning to think I joined this group by mistake. I like parties that include skinnydipping and/or a hot tub, as well as other innocent, non-sexual activities that are enhanced by being done in the nude, but I have no interest in attending a sex orgy or having people masturbate on my furniture. Would I be incredibly naive if I invited people to my house for a nudist party and didn't expect it to turn into a wild, sexually-oriented free-for-all? Is "nudist party" some sort of code term for "swingers party"? For me nudism is about experience a playful, exhuberant return to the innocence of childhood; it is not about indulging in promiscuous, public sex acts. If other people want to do that, that's fine for them, but I would like to know before I go to a party whether there is an assumption that the focus of activity will be on sex, and I would like to be able to invite people over to my house for a nudist experience without their assuming that I'm inviting them over to have sex.
I completely agree with you on this. Nude parties and sex parties are two different parties, even though both are done without clothes.

This post was edited

I can only say wha thas already been said : "I would like any kind of party where I can be naked among other naked people." Being relatively still new to the lifestyle, I have yet to experience any social budism to have developed any preferences. Although, one person mentioned : "We couldn't play strip poker (for obvious reasons) so the hostess suggestedwhoever loses must masturbate while the others watched." I have to admit, that sounds like fun, andI would be game for that (provided the M:F ratio was in favor mof more women, lol - being straight, there'd be little amusement and no stimulationfor me in wanking with a bunch of guys). But probably not poker ; I dunno how to play that, hahaha. Maybe Monopoly or Scrabble or something more my speed, lol.

This post was edited

Oops, my above post was not supposed to be in a Quote box. That's my own comment (except for what IS in quotes and italics).

This post was edited

Just because someone isa swinger doesn't mean they can't be a real nudist. I know many who attend both kinds of parties, without mixing the two up. People attending a party know which kind of party they are attending and should conduct themselfs accordingly.

This post was edited

I like all nude parties where the men have their willies fully exposed and I also like them to be in the erect state whenever possible. A mans willie is so beautiful when its fully swollen and standing.

This post was edited
Cruise Party

I want to see a cruise happen out of a New York port.

This post was edited

I am looking for a nude party tonight. I live in s.f.area, san jose

This post was edited

Age play

This post was edited