Does God have a vigina?

Why do we feel that because we were, "...made in the image and likeness of God," we have the right to make available "spread eagle" photos of ourselves? Is God really male or female, does He have form, or gender, or is he a spirit who has no form? If that is a spiritual fact, how do we present ourselves as naked, spiritual beings?

This topic was edited
RE: Does God have a vigina?

Is God really male or female,

Yes !

This post was edited
RE: Vigina

What is a "vigina"?
God knows! LOL

This post was edited

What is a "vigina"?
I thought it said "Does God live in Virginia?"

This post was edited

I sincerely hope God doesn't have a vagina...that could mean PMT as well...Then we would all be in the s**t....
ROFL... I don't believe in any god but that was funny!!

This post was edited

As for me, I'll place my faith in the God of the Bible. If I'm wrong, I have lost nothing. If I'm right, I have gained everything.
Not to hijack this thread, but I just finished reading "90 minutes in heaven" by Don Piper. Following a severe car crash, he was "dead" for 90 minutes, no pulse. He was in heaven during that time, and provides a rich, detailed chronical of what he experienced while there.

This post was edited

As for me, I'll place my faith in the God of the Bible. If I'm wrong, I have lost nothing. If I'm right, I have gained everything.
Not to hijack this thread, but I just finished reading "90 minutes in heaven" by Don Piper. Following a severe car crash, he was "dead" for 90 minutes, no pulse. He was in heaven during that time, and provides a rich, detailed chronical of what he experienced while there.
Stephen King was hit by a Van in 1999 and nearly killed. In the Dark Tower he relates how his life was saved by a pair of Dimension hopping Gunslingers. Doesn't make it true though. Just means he saw a way of tranforming his personal tragedy into his capital gain.
You're suggesting Don Piper concocted this story to sell books?

This post was edited

What you've lost is all the time it takes to swallow and believe all those myths.

This post was edited

Well when I die I will return and post a message to the forum if God is either Male or Female this way we will all know the answer. Anyway what the H*** does it matter God is God he is who he wants us to see him as and not what we make of him/her. Now the devil she has to be female in a perpetual state of PMS. (I'm not implying all woman are nasty and cruel just joking lady's)

This post was edited

What you've lost is all the time it takes to swallow and believe all those myths. As for me, I'll place my faith in the God of the Bible. If I'm wrong, I have lost nothing. If I'm right, I have gained everything.
If you gain solace from believing in anything, then the time spent in religion is not lost.
What will really be a bummer is if there is such a thing as eternal salvation butonly one God, and you choose the wrong religion.Could youbedenied admittance to heavendue to an error of choice? All religions run the same race, they just play by different rules. you must therefore choose wisely and live with your decisions.

This post was edited

I wonder what the mortgage rate is on god's house? I'm assuming he gets a better deal than I do.

This post was edited