Where in Louisiana do you live.

As nudist in louisiana we are a few of many who have the desire to social nude recreation. making local groups makes it socially posible the get together. When you join the group please post where you live and your intrest in the group. You may leave the best way for other nudists to contact you, as you wish. You may leave the best day of the week and time of day you can be contacted. remember, communication is the key.

This topic was edited
RE: Where in Louisiana do you live.

My name is Ray. I live in Bastrop, Louisiana. I wish to make it easier for local nudist to communicate and bring nudists' in louisiana together. I have a website for this purpose. www.nlnaturist.com

This post was edited

I'm a new nudist living in Destrehan, Louisiana. It is about 20 miles west of New Orleans.

This post was edited

I am also new to being a nudist if you can call home nudity being a nudist. I live in Patterson La.

This post was edited
Where do i live

I live in a small town just outside of Lafayette, called Carencro.

This post was edited
Hi

I live in Marrero, La. I am looking for places to go that I can be nude. I am new to this am I am only nude in my home. Looking to expand.

This post was edited

I live in Baton Rouge.

This post was edited

Baton Rouge here. Going to Indian Hills in Slidell June 3-5 for Nude Olympics.
Harvey

This post was edited

I am from New Orleans but live in Ocean Springs, Ms. now. I've been to Indian Hills and plan on going back soon.
Bill
nudeparrothead or alltanrwe

This post was edited

i am from metairie. Looking for others in the area to hang out with

This post was edited

Nunez, La,, between Abbeville and Kaplan

This post was edited