Pro Photographers

Any other pro shooters on here?

This topic was edited
RE: other pro's

Another pro here too. It's not my occupation ( though I wish it was) but I am working on it. The main reason is because I love shooting raptors and waterfalls and streams/rivers. Kinda hard to get a job in those genres. I do take portraits and people pics, but it's not what I enjoy, so I don't pursue it.

This post was edited
Pro?

Semi Pro. Don't make enough money to pay my mortgage but am definitely covering my expenses that are photograpy related.

This post was edited
Retired photographer here

Retired from commercial and industrial end of photograpy, with start in the portrait area. Shot just about everything from 1/2 frame 35mm, including 35mm, 2 1/4 format (hassey), medium format, single sheet 4 x 5 and 8 x 10. And must not forget 8 x 10 Polaroid. Have spent most ofmy life behind still, film and video cameras. Arriflex 16mm and Betamax. Trained on digital imaging back in 1972 through Sony and PPA. Spent some time on the lecture circuit for the PPA,including local, state, regional and national levels of print judging. I have managed to put out 3 books with my name on it, which means my name will be here long time after I am gone.

This post was edited
RE: Pro Photographers

In this context, I'm a Semi-pro. I've earned my living doing film and video work, not stills. Have always enjoyed doing stills, work extensively in Photoshop, and in visual effects, but never done stills as a primary paying gig. I can't call myself a "Pro," in stills, but definitely a professional in the field of lighting and imaging.

This post was edited
Pro Photographer

Do Wedding and Portrait Photography in Studio by Lifetouch Photography

This post was edited
Pro Photographers

I would have to say I am a good amateur photographer.

This post was edited

Pro cameraman but started life as a stills photographer. Still a passionate amateur though!

This post was edited

Thank you Nude!!! You stated "amateur" perfectly. I approach photographywith a professional attitudeto deliver a high quality product. I just don't charge for the work.

This post was edited