RE: What is your doctrinal tradition and affiliation

@sarasotaguy:Kind of some of the same reasons I have had such a bumpy ride in switching denoms.GREVILLE CONSTANTINE HERE. interesting topic. i've been attending a UNIVERSAL CHURCH OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD church from out of BRAZIL that is now based in my country of TRINIDAD in the capital city of PORT OF SPAIN. i started going there about a year ago because the anoniting and POWER , and GENUINE LOVE OF GOD is there. i was a member of a locally affiliated branch of the CHURCH OF THE NAZARENE for 4 years. left because no one in there was/is living up to the standards of INSTANTAENEOUS SANCTIFICATION. they more seemed to be more selffish natured than having the NATURE OF CHRIST. so i started going to the UNIVERSAL CHURCH, a PENTECOSTAL church out of BRAZIL. i left them briefly and returned to a traditional LONDONBAPTIST church to hear the traditional gospel being preached. GOD , through my present girlfriend led me right back to UNIVERSAL CHURCH after a four month abscence. in the end, it is about where GOD would have you to be and not where you feel comfortable. TOO MANY CHURCH HOPPERS THESE DAYS. i should know, I WAS ONE OF THEM.

This post was edited