Church Project

Thought since we are now over a thousand strong, that I might be able to get a few of you to add our church project to your prayer lists. We will be shutting our doors on the 14th, and 15 of next month to go out and serve our community. We have raised over 500 thousand dollars, for more then 125 projects, and could really use your prayers to lift up our efforts. Thousands of man hours will be donated to the projects, and hopefully a great message will be sent throughout our community. Thanks in advance for any prayers you chose to send our way. As always, keep it nude not lewd.

This topic was edited
RE: Church Project

Thought since we are now over a thousand strong, that I might be able to get a few of you to add our church project to your prayer lists. We will be shutting our doors on the 14th, and 15 of next month to go out and serve our community. We have raised over 500 thousand dollars, for more then 125 projects, and could really use your prayers to lift up our efforts. Thousands of man hours will be donated to the projects, and hopefully a great message will be sent throughout our community. Thanks in advance for any prayers you chose to send our way. As always, keep it nude not lewd.you are in my prayers. GREVILLE CONSTANTINE IS THE NAME. you have my full prayerful support.

This post was edited