:) Greetings

HI TN fellows , i am felicia and i am newbie in Nudist, would love to make more friends and perhaps trade some pics with me :)
my email is feliciafalera@yahoo.com, pls notify me if u interested since some mails sometimes slipped tho :)
thanks xoxo have a nice day all :)

This topic was edited
RE: :) Greetings

HI TN fellows , i am felicia and i am newbie in Nudist, would love to make more friends and perhaps trade some pics with me :)my email is feliciafalera@yahoo.com, pls notify me if u interested since some mails sometimes slipped tho :)thanks xoxo have a nice day all :)I'm interested! please e-mail me at Shinji513@yahoo.com ! I look forward to the exchanges!

This post was edited

Hi Feliciafaler,Can we exchange some pictures?Cheers,Richard

This post was edited

hey lets trade.... ronparker_397@hotmail.com

This post was edited

Hi Felicia,I would like to share pics with you.I'll send a few to your email. If interested, please comment and/or send me some of you.ThanksDrew

This post was edited

hi we would love to trade pics our email is conney7@hotmail.co.uk :)

This post was edited

HI TN fellows , i am felicia and i am newbie in Nudist, would love to make more friends and perhaps trade some pics with me :)my email is feliciafalera@yahoo.com, pls notify me if u interested since some mails sometimes slipped tho :)thanks xoxo have a nice day all :)I would love to trade pics with you :) sjerauld@hotmail.com

This post was edited