Past Events

I've attended 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008 and have my ticket for 2009. If you are attending, let's share camp locations and aspects of the event you are most excited about. Of course the break from the default world, art, creativity and community are all huge for me. The night life is entertaining but not as moving to me personally.

This topic was edited
RE: Past Events

I attended past two years, doubt I will be able to make it this year though

This post was edited

My first year I camped with friends, last year I camped at Poly Paradise. That is even more of a nudist friendly camp, in the midst of Burning Man which is clothing optional anyways.
The first year was better for me, I think as a Burner virgin, its like disneyland for the senses. Its still fun the second time, but in some ways it is a repeat, without the new aspect of it all.

This post was edited

True Nudist Camp at Burningman 2009 is a great idea. Wish I had the energy and organizational desire to coordinate such a thing. I guess that is what I'm suggesting by asking where you want to camp. There usually is some form of naked people groupcamped within the Gigsville area. My favorite naked camp was "Why Clothes Camp?" They were a really nice couple that conducted Nude Art (bicycle) Rides, from 11am to 1pm everyday, except Thursday when we did the World Naked Bike Ride around and throughthe entire Black Rock City camp. The fact thatI can be naked all the time anywhere at Burningman kinda makes me forget to join a group.
I'm thinking of camping near Camp Jello Shot and Hookah Village this year, 3 o'clock and Esplanade, if that's where theyget placed.

This post was edited

Time to freshen this thread and get more input from the burners among us. Rites of Passage was a stunning collection of souls, over 51,000 I've heard. Tickets for nextyear's event open with online sales in January. Research www.burningman.com to stay up to date.

This post was edited

on my way out the door!!! stand by for pics!! )'(

This post was edited

I went 2005, 2007 and 2009. Have not been able to make it back since. Loved doing variations of body paint each time. Will be back next year.

This post was edited