Cuddling

Anyone into cuddling up with a bud while watching tv or even while having a sleep over? I'm not talking about cuddling up to let it lead to hooking up, but cuddling as another way to show affection and bond with our close friends. I like being able to have that physical contact as well as be totally relaxed and comfortable with a buddy or more just hanging out. Anyone else feel the same or engage in the same behavior without sexuality being an issue?

This topic was edited
RE: Cuddling

I love to cuddle for any reason...If it leads up to sex...great! If its after sex...great! If its just 2 guys enjoying the closeness and intimacy of manhood...that is also great!! Lets cuddle!! Group Cuddle anyone??

This post was edited

I totally agree!!!!!

This post was edited

Totally agree guys... bring the cuddle on there should be more of it!

This post was edited

Love it. I am totally up for cuddling.

This post was edited

Love cuddling. I wont lie, sometimes it can lead to more than cuddling, but sometimes it just feels damn good to be in someones arms. Cuddle anyone?

This post was edited

Nice to see that there are so many others out there into cuddling. I'd totallycuddle withyou RockyTop Guy if only we lived closer.

This post was edited

Cuddling is wonderful, but I don't get too do it much. However, I employ "the embrace", cuddling's cousin. it's a great way to love on close friends. pull them in and hold them close even for a few seconds

This post was edited

I love to cuddle, spoon while laying on the couch watching a good movie or just holding each other after a long day feels so good.

This post was edited

Yes it is wonderful. I have always loved to cuddle. Sharing each others body heat. Even just sitting touchable close watching a movie. And to spooning off to sleep.

This post was edited

Definitelyone of the greater pleasures in life. Like a lot of guys here, I don't get the opportunity nearly enough. I think I could probably give up sex for the rest of my life if I knew I had someone to cuddle up with any time I needed it.

This post was edited