Watching sports nude with buds

Anyone else out there watch sports nude with friends. I put a blog up in my profile about this, I have buds we strip down and usually watch football. Last year we had a super bowl party and 12 nude guys hanging and watching the game. Was an amazing time and we are planning fort his year. Anyone else do this?

This topic was edited
RE: Watching sports nude with buds

Anyone else out there watch sports nude with friends. I put a blog up in my profile about this, I have buds we strip down and usually watch football. Last year we had a super bowl party and 12 nude guys hanging and watching the game. Was an amazing time and we are planning fort his year. Anyone else do this?I have done this with a few friends. It started as a couple of us betting on a game and it came down to every time the other team scored you lost some clothing - a Touch Down equaled major clothing shirt, pants, underwear etc... Field Goal was a shoe a sock, etc...
What started as a joke ended up being a tradition and now when we get together we just get naked or almost naked to start.

This post was edited

Sounds wonderful!! I've been trying to find a circle of buddies to watch sports nude. And I've found a few but every one of us is partnered/married to a non-nudist, so finding a place to gather for nude sports viewing and hanging out is tough!! Anyway, Keep posting about you and your buddies!!!Stay naked!

This post was edited

we always watch sports or any tv or movie for that matter nude. As nudists, it is not uncommon to strip as soon as we are in the houseI agree, man. As a nudist I'm always stark naked at home, also watching tv. I've a nudist friend, a single father who raised his son naked, and I also attend their house where we all are naked, including a friend of son. That's normal.

This post was edited

wow that would be so very very cool; most people around here are too "macho" to get relaxed enough to get over there phobia and just get naked

This post was edited

I will do this anytime. I already watch the games nude. It is a tradition. Say the word buddys.

This post was edited

Interesting how you say that even when your wearing clothes that because they are loose and almost falling off anyway, and minimal amount Im sure, you feel naked any way. I think when its hot out and Im just wearing nothing but a pair of real running shorts, I almost feel naked too; Its very masculine to just wear nothing but a nice short pair of running shorts and just hanging out in the hot summer heat; but I would rather take them off and be naked and free too :)I sure hope someone near KNOXVILLE will write and tell me they want to hang out nude and watch sports, etc hehe

This post was edited

I don't have any buds that I watch sports with, so no opportunity to do that naked. I do agree with some of the postings that in the summer I wear lightweightnylon running shorts that are the shortest that I can find and I do cut the lining out, so that is as close to naked as you can be and still be completely covered. That is what I also wear to swim in my complex pool or the regular beach and they make me feel very sexy and naked, even though I really am covered. I really like to lay in the sun at my complex's pool in those shorts and if there aren't any children at the pool, I don't worry if the legs of my shorts are open enough to see my manhood. You can't get arrested for not being careful to tuck the legs of your shorts tightly around your legs at the pool, so if they see my dick, oh well. I usually can feel the breeze coming in the leg openings when I'm laying in the sunon a chaise lounge at the pool and that is usually an indicator that I could be flashing my dick and balls for anyone who wants to look and that feels very close to being naked!

This post was edited