Rios - any one any ideas?

Hi Guys
have any of you been to the Rios naturist club? this just flashed up on my radar and would like to find out more.
How is it there?

This topic was edited
RE: Rios - any one any ideas?

I went there recently (after giving up on this place for a long time). Sadly I was disappointed - some visitors kept swinsuits on and as dull as a library

This post was edited

Hi Guyshave any of you been to the Rios naturist club? this just flashed up on my radar and would like to find out more.How is it there?Too many guys in towels roving around trying to look at the few women present. This was on the so-called naturist night.
For the 15 minutes I was in the steam room, the door must have opened a dozen times with some guy poking his head in to see if there were any NEKKID WOMEN (OMG!) present. On seeing only a middle aged man (me) in there they would promptly leave.
I don't think much of Rios.
Try Elixir naturist spa in Ally Pally for a real naturist experience.
Tony

This post was edited

I also went there a few times about 3-6 years ago, always with a female friend or two, and I can confirm that there was a significant number of men that went there with the intention of ogling thewomen. It created a veryunpleasantatmosphere. Even on the so called naturist only night there was a chap, looking somewhat Arabic, with a towel around his waist and another over hisshouldersstanding at point blank range from any naked women andstaringincessantly.
If Rios are serious at attracting naturalists then they need to filter out these guys.
Perhaps at least make you walk naked from the changing area to the bar and then hand you a single towel. That way you would have to be naked at least for 15 seconds!

This post was edited