Hi, Backpacking Europe Spring 2014

Hi all my fellow nudists.
I am planning to go on a backpacking trip through Europe after I graduate from college this fall. I'll be buying a 1 way ticket to London ( I have a friend that lives there). After spending some time with my friend I will be venturing across and around Europe. I hope to meet many great people and see amazing places. I hope to travel through many different countries and have no agenda yet. If you would like to meet together for some nude adventures and maybe offer me a couch to crash on it would be amazing. I really want to visit all of the places that everyone recommends going to, whether nude or not. I have never been to Europe so i do want to do some sightseeing also.
Lets hear your thoughts on places that I need to go and maybe some people that I can stay with or at least spend the day with at a beach or something.
Hope to hear from you allAndrew

This topic was edited
RE: Hi, Backpacking Europe Spring 2014

It'll be the best adventure you ever have. Enjoy every minute of it and I'm sure you'll meet many fine and fun people along the way!

This post was edited

It'll be the best adventure you ever have. Enjoy every minute of it and I'm sure you'll meet many fine and fun people along the way!Thanks! i am sure It will be quite the experience. I am looking forward to it very much

This post was edited

I know that there are dedicated hiking trails in Germany for nudists, easily found on Google. Is love to go myself, but don't have the money to do so.

This post was edited

Im going over as well in August! here is what I have posted in other threads, as I am keen to meet with some other like minded nudists to hang out together -
I am going to be taking a tent, an inflatable mattress, and some flippers and a snorkel as well as my trusty skateboard. I am going to travel down the coast and stay at cap de agde for a week, and also euronat for a week as well. then continue onto spain where Ill probably be naked most of the time as no one can arrest me! ha ha.Message me if you are keen to meet up and explore some nude places together. I am always up for an adventure.

This post was edited