Daily time spent nude

There have been many posts here about people talking about what's the longest time they've gone nude. I would like to ask how much people are nude on a daily basis. I know for myself I'm probably nude about 15 or 16 hours a day. About the only time I wear anything is when I have to go to work or run some errands. Most weekends I'm nude the entire time.

This topic was edited
RE: Daily time spent nude

I do the same, especially in summer being naked all the time.

This post was edited

For me it's probably 10 to 13 hours over a 24 hour period, this is burring the summer, and less time in winter dependson how warm I am.

This post was edited

About 16 to 18 hours a day during the warmer months...... 12 during the winter.

This post was edited

I work at home, painting male nudes. Summertime here in Palm Springs is over 100 degrees daily. So, usually in summer, I'm nude 22-24 hours a day....the only reason I dress is to go to the post office, groceries, doctor, etc. My apartment complex is clothing optional, so my neighbors and I often are nude outdoors.During the cooler days, I'm nude about 12-15 hours a day, or I only wear a long-sleeved shirt at home.

This post was edited

Well, I am nude at home and hotel rooms, but the amount of time depends on when I am finished with work. As long as I am inside, I am bare. So, saying that a good average would be at least 13 hours a day, I only wear clothing for work or errands. So wish I could live nude 24/7/365. The 13 hours a day is a good average year around regardless of weather.

This post was edited

On a weekday I spend almost 12-14 hours naked. I am only clothed when I am at my office or doing shopping. On a weekend, I am naked 24 hrs a day.

This post was edited

I probably average,19 hours a day over a 7 day period, I only work part time and so its about 35 hours a week I'm clothed. I don't go out much, I have too much fun chatting.

This post was edited

I'll be nude all day when possible. Like others I only dress when I have to run errands. If I have non nude friends, I just throw on some loose shorts and shirt ... no underwear.Most friendsknowI'll most likely be naked when they come over ... soit's not an issue

This post was edited

I live in the Allegheny National Forest, therefore, only seasonal campers, on most parts. My neighbor across the street is quiet and sticks to himself. I can get the newspaper at 5 AM and do it naked, across a state highway. Working in my garage is not an issue, except for the amount of grease in the wrong places. I usually keep a pair of shorts there in case of unexpected company and being "trapped" in the garage. Back and side yards are well shielded. Most days are 24 hours of nudity. Going on short hikes in my backyard is not a problem, remember, national forest. 1 or 2 hours loops always clears the mind and soul. Good part about the solitude is my wife often joins me. Breakfast on the back deck is usually naked when the weather is warm. She is even up to a shorter walk than mine, all naked. You couldn't pry me away from this spot with a crowbar.

This post was edited

sigh....my 8-9 hours per day looks to be the lowest in the group. Guess that's what happens when you work 12 hour shifts and live in a textile household-_- (most of those hours are technically night rather than day...)

This post was edited