Out of the home, naked ?

We all are home nudists on this group but sometimes in a day, one needs to go out of home as well for house works like for disposing garbage, getting morning paper, walking the dog etc. Do you go out naked or wear cloths even if it is small time visit outside ?
I usually go out naked for such work. I live in an apartment and have to do a few activities, like disposing garbage daily evening, laundry at the building basement once or twice a week. I usually do these activities naked. Preferred timing is late evening so as not to shock a neighbor who might see me naked when I am out of the apartment. Have been seen naked a few times while disposing garbage and while doing laundry by my building mates but has never been a issue to anyone so far. Have enjoyed the feeling all these times ;)

This topic was edited
RE: Out of the home, naked ?

I too do a quick dash putting out the rubbish. I am usualy nude and early morning whilst it is still dark. the only problem was once with thelad who deliveres the newspaper. He came much earlier that expected. The grin on his face was wide enough to make it fall in half. Never had a missed or late delivery since ha ha ha I would love to have been a fly on the wall when he got back to the newsagents ha ha ha.

This post was edited

When I lived elsewhere (different apartment) I sometimes used to just go on the patio with nothing on and lay out. I did that during the day and night time (mostly night). I don't have a patio where I live now (long story) so can't do that now, but once I do rest assured I will do that again (assuming there will be walls or it will be high up).

This post was edited

I wish I had your confidence. I daren't go out fully naked. I plucked up the courage to mow my back garden topless last summer but daren't go fully nude.I feel very comfy nude in my home. So much so one day I'd forgotten I was and almost answered the door to the delivery man to accept a parcel. Close call!Getting outside from the house naked for the first time is always difficult, and exiting in anticipation of being caught naked by neighbors or friends. But once you do it for the first time, you tend to get more courageous to do it again. You should try it sometimes and it will build an enormous self confidence. May be you should first try going out naked at late evenings when its dark and lesser people outside, and venture slowly.

This post was edited

2hangfree,,,,,,, I also live in the woods. When the warm weather comes along, it's not unusual for me to be outside naked. Mowing the grass, sitting around the camp fire,, whatever. All year long I do get the newspaper naked. About 5:30 AM and 150 foot from my front door, across a state highway. Trying to set a new record for myself. So far, the coldest I've gotten the paper naked was 5 degrees (f). At that temp, ya move quick or get froze in your tracks.
Getting back to warm weather, naked hiking in a national forest is always a thrill. Not too many people out there, so I'm not worried about getting caught. The wife and I do go camping at a small lake, boat in only campsites. Once we're there, drop the cloths and enjoy the sun. Campsites are far enough apart and the forest gives good cover.
We do go to c/o resort in western N.Y. Not ashamed to be seen nude. The wife doesn't like the stares, but will accommodate me around the camp and in the hot tub and pool. I can accept that, and am happy of at least that time.

This post was edited

If I'm outside in the backyard, I'm always nude if it's warm. This time of year, when it's cold, I'll wear a jacket. Depends on how long I'm out. I grill nude all winter long.
In the front, I sometimes stay nude to get the mail and sometimes even shovel the snow nude.
KC

This post was edited