hervey bay social group

would anyone like to start a social nudist group .who are willing to have one at their place then move to other nudist places in the area . i wil start a BBQ afternoon/evening . BYO grog you can bring any meat for the bbq if you wish. Soon hopefull in the next couple of mths. as soon as i tidy up the back yard . LOL . pool is very clean a little cold at the moment but all will be soon enough for all to use ..lol. UNLESS Someone else would like to start at their place ....

This topic was edited
RE: hervey bay social group

would anyone like to start a social nudist group .who are willing to have one at their place then move to other nudist places in the area . i wil start a BBQ afternoon/evening . BYO grog you can bring any meat for the bbq if you wish. Soon hopefull in the next couple of mths. as soon as i tidy up the back yard . LOL . pool is very clean a little cold at the moment but all will be soon enough for all to use ..lol. UNLESS Someone else would like to start at their place ....
Like the idea met some people last week on dundowran beach last week might have trouble convincing the wife to host but I like the idea keep in touch and see where it goes

This post was edited
RE: hervey bay social group

This post was edited