Benefits of use

I haven't had a chance to try one yet, but I've been interested for awhile now! For those who have them, do you find it does more than just make you feel good? Does it reduce stress or promote health? I've been searching for product reviews, but the information that's out there is somewhat sparse.

This topic was edited
RE: Benefits of use

I have one, but it doesn't really do it for me... I hear it takes some practice.

This post was edited

Hello...I hope everyone is good, I am here today to share my
experience with

This post was edited

I've tried it and it's "nice" but not the mind numbing experience I was led to believe it would produce. Still it's fun and use it when I can.

This post was edited

I've tried it and it's "nice" but not the mind numbing experience I was led to believe it would produce. Still it's fun and use it when I can.In the right mood, I can get it working pretty good. It sounds funny, but you have to *want* to feel it. Breathing exercises help.
If I've had it in for about 20 minutes and I've been focusing on contractions, I can start "orgasm" breathing and that tends to push me over the edge. I can usually have 2 or 3 light Os that each last about a minute each, usually with little to no ejaculate. I usually end the session after that with a "regular" one.
It does well for some prostate stimulation, but it's not that great for milking. You can also have stronger prostate orgasms (though not as sensual, tantric, hands free, and spontaneous) with more "advanced" techniques and toys.
Using the Aneros MGX here.
As for an overall benefit? I mean, I guess it feels good and that's why I do it. =) I really don't know if Aneros is doing anything extra special to my innards aside from making me come.

This post was edited

Ok Jon so I guess what you're saying is practice, practice, practice. If I must ......

This post was edited

Let's start a Skype group. Our make arrangements to meet up on skype and chat in real time

This post was edited

I'm the same way as some others... not really getting the orgasms you guys are talking about!!

This post was edited

I haven't had a chance to try one yet, but I've been interested for awhile now! For those who have them, do you find it does more than just make you feel good? Does it reduce stress or promote health? I've been searching for product reviews, but the information that's out there is somewhat sparse.I would agree with JonTheGinger. I also would add that with the help of a friend the experience is heightened 100 x. Milking does happen as well as dry O's, but the number of O's is uncountable, who cares actually.

This post was edited

pardon my naivety -- whats an "o"?"O" stands for orgasm.

This post was edited

Let's start a Skype group. Our make arrangements to meet up on skype and chat in real timeI'd like trying it with a Skype group or at least with a friend. I've used mine and its been ok. Definitely added intensity but I didn't have thekind of experience I hear described.

This post was edited