RE: Let's Play Muscles!

One of my favorites, now I need to get some professionals done instead of a self pic:

This post was edited

OrlGayNudist. I like the colors in your photo. They are rich and complement your skintone nicely.Pamela69. Will you be the only female displayer of muscles here? Surely the women of TN can flex with this group of lean dudes!

This post was edited

In reviewing the submissions to Pamela69's little challenge, I finally got to see them on a good screen. As such I am modifying my thinking somewhat. I think it might be Pamela69's picture upload to start the group that may have discouraged the other women. Wow, what a great set of muscles all taut, sweaty and close. That is a great muscle shot!

This post was edited

OrlGayNudist. I like the colors in your photo. They are rich and complement your skintone nicely.Pamela69. Will you be the only female displayer of muscles here? Surely the women of TN can flex with this group of lean dudes!Thanks for the nice comments. Wish you were closer, would love to hang out.

This post was edited
Thanks to Liv, and maybe a disappointment to fetishists!

In reviewing the submissions to Pamela69's little challenge, I finally got to see them on a good screen. As such I am modifying my thinking somewhat. I think it might be Pamela69's picture upload to start the group that may have discouraged the other women. Wow, what a great set of muscles all taut, sweaty and close. That is a great muscle shot!Thank you, Liv, very flattering. Maybe I should sort out some more!
I hope I don't disappoint too many people, but the glistening water is in fact sea water!
Pamela

This post was edited

Cool thread and great contributions, Pamela69, nakedbuilder, Leolucbx, liv3nud3, Born_Naked, orlgaynudist!Here is me trying to show some muscle (that i actually don't have, but the lighting helps to show...)

This post was edited

Okay, I'll throw into the pile another photo that illustrates the point about variation in light intensity and shadow. This is a morning sun photo with sun fairly low in the sky at about 10 o'clock as I faced the camera. You can see how the off-angle-but-otherwise-full-sun exposure accentuates the curves and indentations in my musculature.https://www.truenudists.com/members/pictures/view.php?id=58413456

This post was edited

Not as Muscular as others here, but I am working on it.

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited