RE: Shaving Off Your Pubic Hair

I've had my second waxing, six weeks after the first one. Now I'm aiming for a 5 week cycle. Although there are hairs long enough to wax after that time they are fine and I look quite presentable:
I can understand how some women may freak out at doing a full male body wax. They have to hold the scrotum and foreskin in one hand to pullagainstthe wax as they rip it off. They also have to get very close to those intimate areas with the man positioned to give maximum access - maximum exposure. The woman who does mine handles me very professionally. The intimate waxing starts with me on all fours so my buttocks are in tension and my genitals hang freely. She then works wax down my crack, over my anus and down to the extremity on the back of my scrotum. Whilst it is setting she works on one buttock. Then She holds my scrotum down whilst pulling the wax up in one long movement. This is repeated twice more. Then I turn over and lie in a frog-like position (legs pulled up knees apart) to give access to the sides of my scrotum and open thecrack between scrotum and upper thighs. She waxes the scrotum and crack, first on one side then on the other. Again shepulls my scrotum tight with one hand whilst ripping the wax off with the other. My legs then go straight and she works on the front of my scrotum and around the base of my shaft. Now she holds the tip of my foreskin pulling the wax way from the tip to remove it. Finally she waxesthepubic hair around my duck tattoo. She then examines every part in detail using a strong light to see any remaining hairs. They are removed with tweezers.

This post was edited

I've had my second waxing, six weeks after the first one. Now I'm aiming for a 5 week cycle. Although there are hairs long enough to wax after that time they are fine and I look quite presentable:I can understand how some women may freak out at doing a full male body wax. They have to hold the scrotum and foreskin in one hand to pullagainstthe wax as they rip it off. They also have to get very close to those intimate areas with the man positioned to give maximum access - maximum exposure. The woman who does mine handles me very professionally. The intimate waxing starts with me on all fours so my buttocks are in tension and my genitals hang freely. She then works wax down my crack, over my anus and down to the extremity on the back of my scrotum. Whilst it is setting she works on one buttock. Then She holds my scrotum down whilst pulling the wax up in one long movement. This is repeated twice more. Then I turn over and lie in a frog-like position (legs pulled up knees apart) to give access to the sides of my scrotum and open thecrack between scrotum and upper thighs. She waxes the scrotum and crack, first on one side then on the other. Again shepulls my scrotum tight with one hand whilst ripping the wax off with the other. My legs then go straight and she works on the front of my scrotum and around the base of my shaft. Now she holds the tip of my foreskin pulling the wax way from the tip to remove it. Finally she waxesthepubic hair around my duck tattoo. She then examines every part in detail using a strong light to see any remaining hairs. They are removed with tweezers.Ouch - that sounds uncomfortable! We prefer to shave each other every few days and then one thing leads to another..............

This post was edited
AndyDi has been removed from this group

Quote from post by Pamela69: I have admit that I am not all impressed by hairless men - I think they nearly always look ridiculous, but having grown up at a time when pubic shaving was simply not an option for a girl, I do get great pleasure now from being shaved and knowing that people can see a lot more of what really matters than used to be possible...Pamela
Response from Andy of "AndyDi: "I guess you asked for discourse so ... here's some.
How is it that you start a group with the mantra you've decided to have to be different than all the rest and yet ... your first sentence is exactly like all the rest of the topics on these message boards. What does "Free Style" mean to you? You're entitled to your opinion and I'm not arguing that ... I'm questioning your use of words ... "nearly always look ridiculous," this group, it's mantra and some of the topics and some of your statements always seem to be a bit hypocritical ... but then again, it's your group and I guess you're allowed to jump from one side of the fence to the other as you'd like to keep the discourse going. ;-)
It wasn't just for that reason that he was removed.
Pamela

This post was edited

I go between, was shaved 3 weeks ago as the girl I was with wanted it, but now it is growing back. Personally for me I like a little colour but trimmed , for a girl I like shaved.. It is much easier to lick down there if there is no hairGlad to see you back posting, Irish!
Pamela

This post was edited

I've mostly been hairy, but I have tried to shave a couple of times to see if there were any advantages. In my opinion being completely shaved makes me a bit clammy, and that is probably the reason why I haven't really shaved that much. I do like to trim a bit though to keep it kind of neat and tidy...

This post was edited

I don't care what anybody else thinks; I've shaved my pubes for years, and feel better for it. I find most other nudists, male and female, prefer it.

This post was edited

My wife and I will never shave our pubic area. What's the purpose???? I like how it looks and how it feels.
Same goes for my wife. There is nothing "natural" about a shave pubis on a grown-up. What little hair I have on my whole body,
my pubic area makes up for it. What a pain it would be to keep a bush constantly cut. So you think it looks better!
Not in my book. I find a woman with a full bush, quite sexy. Very womanly. My wife feels the same about a man.
That's why we've been happily married for over 40 years. We like who we are..naturally!

This post was edited

I'm not really a very hairy guy at all, no back hair, hardly any chest hair save a few strands around each nipple, some at the belly button and below, I don't like a big thickbush on anyone, having said that I also don't like a completely clean shaven lower region either, I prefer something in the middle, some hair that is noticeable but not too long and preferably just above the goodies, for women I prefer to see a patch above the Vulva and clitoral area that is well manicured and not stringy leaving the rest smooth shaven for viewing pleasure, for men pretty much the same but just above the base of the shaft and again not toothick and stringy, I also think the balls should be kept smooth shaven, ...ever get hair caught in you teeth? ...ever have someone else get your hair caught in their teeth? On another note, I listen to a radio show that has been on the air for 40+ yrs, I realize not everyone has heard of it, it is called the Bob and Tom show and is sindicated across the US, those outside the USmay not have ever heard of it but I'm almost sure you have your own stations that you enjoy listening to, ...they have always got the latest stories and up to date happenings that are going on, I found it interesting one morning while listening that they had a story about facial hair, I don't have anything against facial hair or anyone who wears it, I used to sport quite the beard myself but the gist of this story was the cleanliness of a bearded mans face, the people doing the testing used several subjects and did swabs of all of their hairy faces and concluded that the cleanliness was comparable to that of a toilet seat or just a toilet in general, I'm sure the study can be found online somewhere butit just makes me wonder, if a face can be like that ...and I'm fairly sure these people wash their faces... how much more or less could it be with a hairydownstairs?

This post was edited