Safe nude beaches for new nudists.

Hi everyone. We are looking to where would be a good beach to go to where there is more couples and females at a beach without the eyeballs of single creepy guys that are there for a perv.
And couples and females are welcomed to add us as a friend. No single guys please.

This topic was edited
RE: Safe nude beaches for new nudists.

Hi everyone. We are looking to where would be a good beach to go to where there is more couples and females at a beach without the eyeballs of single creepy guys that are there for a perv.And couples and females are welcomed to add us as a friend. No single guys please.Agree with kiwi fruits and you can get coffee and ice cream as well from the 'boat cafe,

This post was edited

Definitely Cobblers is best, it's where I started going nude socially and it is very friendly and not so many pervs

This post was edited

anywhere where younger couples eye prefer to go to 21-40??

This post was edited

Birdie Beach on Central Coast is particularly good on weekends with a lot of couples, it is a big beach with all nudists to the northern end.As it is big you can have your own space, we prefer closer to the rocks in the northern end as it is more protected from wind and we think it safer also for swimming, as it is a large beach out in the open there are rips.Feel free to send us a line if your ever thinking of coming up this way.We have heard Cobblers is also great, though we have yet to get there (this summer we will).Take care and stay bare.

This post was edited

Hi there
I agree with Gizzmo re Birdie Beach. We met Gizzmo there last March when we were down visiting on holidays. The day at the beach was amazing - it is a beautiful beach. Also on that day the ocean was so clear especially in the rock pools at the northern end of the beach. The other great thing is the carpark where you only pay a small fee ($7 National Parks) which is just a very short walk through the one dune onto the beach. I have heard that the parking at Cobblers can be quite dear.

This post was edited

Does anyone know the location (directions) of the quasi-nudist beach at Seven Mile Beach Gerroa K&D

This post was edited

I think it must depend on when you visit a beach, I have been to Cobblers a few times and twice had a good vibe as it were but then once could not get out of there quick enough, as males in the bushes wrecked it for us, and same with Birdie, I believe if you go as a group you are more likely to have a great time
M&C

This post was edited

Hi Sydcpl86 - Just wondering if you have been to a nudist beach yet ? Which one ? and did you enjoy your visit there ?
regards

This post was edited

We are heading up to Samuari Beach on the 21st for the Nude Picnic hosted by Cavnn that is always a great day out with a lot of couples both younger and older, but you need a 4x4 to get onto the beach or a 30 min walk (according to my kids) as we stay at the caravan park
Mick and Cath

This post was edited