Nudiest in Delhi

I would like to meet nudiest in delhi ....Reply me guyzzzzzz

This topic was edited
RE: Nudiest in Delhi

hey.. i too would like to meet more people

This post was edited

Hi everyone in this group,I trust every naturist in this group will like to meet each other. I suggest we create a sub-group with Skype or Watsapp. Thus it will be easy to keep in contact. My account in Skype is s.mamman. I request others to add me.

This post was edited

Though every nudist in this group desires to meet the other nudist in Delhi, the response to this post is little lukewarm. There are various means to remain in contact like emails. whatsapp, Skype, yahoo etc. In my opinion, the email is the most suitable as we can form a group in email so that in one click we can send messages to all the members in the group.I have already an email group of over 33 nudists. Some members of tn sites are also included in that group. I therefore request all members of this group may provide their email id to each other so that a good email group is formed to contact and connect each other in Delhi. This will be the first step to organise a meetup of all members over a cup of coffee or tea and get face to face introduction. Let us make a good start.

This post was edited

Sorry , I forgot to give my email id in the last reply.It is naturist.indian@hotmail.co.ukAll interested members are requested to add me and contact.

This post was edited

I would like to meet nudiest in delhi ....Reply me guyzzzzzz

This post was edited

this is a good initiative my id is alexander_abhinav@yahoo.in , please fell to add me or message me :)

This post was edited

Hi Alex,I have sent you a mail on your id. Please read and reply so that I can add your name to the email group of about 35 nudists.

This post was edited

my mail id - hostguy09@gmail.com

This post was edited

I would like to meet nudiest in delhi ....Reply me guyzzzzzzI thinks google hangout will be best. Many people don't use skype.email--venu786777@gmail.com

This post was edited

hi GUys, i am coming to Delhi for a short visit...anybody interetsed to meet up?

This post was edited