Hello

So Hello, Sorry Not from your area However been invited over to Columbus any time I wish, so just wondering about the state of Naturism Nudism in Ohio plz Places worth a visit etc any info much appreciated...Melbourne.......UK.

This topic was edited
RE: Hello

So I take it from the lack of response either, there is no sign of Nudism in Ohio, or you are all very shy, or don't bother going out. Looking at the weather you have out there at the minute I can't blame you.......lol.

This post was edited

I can not speak for the Columbus area. I love in the northeast part of the state. There are two landed and three nonlanded clubs within one hour of me. This time of year is a little rough to be nude. We have around a foot of snow. There are still social gatherings twice a month. Some are at indoor pools others at people's homes.

This post was edited

Well thanks for the information nice to know someone is there.......

This post was edited

The Northcoast Naturists is an active non landed club in Cleveland, OH. They have swims every other Saturday in winter, people from as far as Columbus do attend. Possible nude bowling coming in April. Camping and hiking in summer, parties year round. Visit their Facebook page.

This post was edited

Parmaguy 1966, would visit the fb page, can you give me an indication as to where to ;look on fb?

This post was edited

Parmaguy 1966, would visit the fb page, can you give me an indication as to where to ;look on fb?Search Northcoast Naturists on Facebookand it will show up

This post was edited