Haulover-bound 5/14 - 5/17

Hello everyone!
Some friends and I are heading to Miami in May to hang out nude on Haulover beach. This will be a good opportunity for us to meet since I enjoy meeting other nudist from all over. I'll be there the weekend of May 16th. So if you can, please join us!

This topic was edited
RE: Haulover-bound 5/14 - 5/17

Hello everyone!Some friends and I are heading to Miami in May to hang out nude on Haulover beach. This will be a good opportunity for us to meet since I enjoy meeting other nudist from all over. I'll be there the weekend of May 16th. So if you can, please join us!We are looking at being there that weekend. Any others joining?

This post was edited
RE: Haulover-bound 5/12/16 - 5/15/16

new year, new dates, booked and ready to get naked in the sun

This post was edited

new year, new dates, booked and ready to get naked in the sun
So which hotel are you book with ?? I may consider going

This post was edited

I AM SO READY FOR THIS TRIP!!! I need to leave these cold temps and spend nude time on the beach. There are a group of us going so if you in the area, please join us.

This post was edited

I AM SO READY FOR THIS TRIP!!! I need to leave these cold temps and spend nude time on the beach. There are a group of us going so if you in the area, please join us.

I'll be there and I can't wait to meet up with my nudist brothers. Hurray!!!!

This post was edited
RE: Haulover-bound 5/14 - 5/17

So are you still trying to come to Florida?

This post was edited

Thanks again for thoseof you who joined men on the trip this year. There were a total of 15 including just a few local people. We had a great time sand I look forward to next year

This post was edited

Thanks again for thoseof you who joined men on the trip this year. There were a total of 15 including just a few local people. We had a great time sand I look forward to next year

Thanks so much for planning the trip and opening it up for others to enjoy. I had a wonderful time and can't wait for next year. Oh and I loved the resort that we stayed in.

This post was edited