Slapton Sands

This coming weekend, I will be visiting Slapton nudist beach
for the 1st time :) Anyone been before? and yours thoughts
on it??
Ryan x

This topic was edited
RE: Slapton Sands

Went there a few years ago. It was quiet on the day I went, but the people there were friendly.

This post was edited

This coming weekend, I will be visiting Slapton nudist beachfor the 1st time :) Anyone been before? and yours thoughtson it?? Ryan xBeen lots of times, plenty of space and no one bothers you unless you want them to

This post was edited

It's probably the easiest nudist beach to get to in the uk. Great place. I used to manage to go regularly when I had business in Kingsbridge

This post was edited

Have a look on Google earth for the lay out and car park toilets etc great level easy walking beach enjoy
REGARDS
CHRIS

This post was edited

My local beach,fantastic place,make sure you take a beach shelter or windbreak as its very open and windy there.
Naturist section to the left of toilets,walk to where the old pulley was which is now a concrete slab and this is where it starts,finishes at the very end of beach......have fun

This post was edited

Thanks guys!!!!!!!! Loads off fdback - I really appreciate it:)
..I will let you no how my visit to it go's peeps :))
If anyone's around - pls say hello - I'm kinda social / liberal / chatty ... Guess u realise that :)
Ryan x

This post was edited

Yes have been many times always been nice if a bit windy but it a nice beach and plenty of naturist there :-)

This post was edited

doesn't look like you've picked a good weekend to go though

This post was edited

I definitely won't be there on Sunday,predicted storms

This post was edited