Making new friends at CTC

Hello all you nudists, was down at CTC on the weekend may 23th and 24th from about 10:30am to 3:00pm. What an awesome get away for the day, met 3 very nice fellows one that comes all the way from Calgary. Stayed the night at my place so he could join me at CTC on Sunday as well. had a great with him. Hope to meet a lot more of the friendly nudists at CTC.

This topic was edited
RE: Making new friends at CTC

Hi there, we have not been there yet this year, are you able to get there from the shore line are do you have to walk through the bushes still? thanks for your time

This post was edited

A little off topic but concerns Edmonton. Edmonton is hosting it's FIRST WNBR (world naked bike ride) on June 13th, 2015.
Location is End Of Steel Park in Old Strathcona, 01:30 pm, ride leaves at 02:00 pm.
It has been sanctioned by the EPS as a 'freedom of expression' event and there won't be any 'static' unless traffic rules are broken.
Lets get out there and be like London, Vancouver, Victoria, Portland, Sydney, etc., etc.

This post was edited

I was really hoping to be a part of this, especially with it being the first one, but I won't be in town that weekend. I hope everyone that DOES make it has a really great time though!

This post was edited

Thanks Caddy, we appreciate your response back

This post was edited