RE: Naked Morning Coffee

Nothing better then a good cuppa while sitting on the patio naked watching the sun rise.
Sitting on the deck of my vintage trailer at my local camp. Enjoying my first naked cup of coffee. Very peaceful. What a great feeling!

This post was edited

My outdoor morning coffees were curtailed as of yesterday due to the thick smoke from forest fires on the BC coast. To be outside right now means getting a sore throat and watery eyes which don't make my first cup outside enjoyable. Until the fires and smoke have cleared I am sad to report my morning coffee will be inside, as will my breakfast.

This post was edited

It feels great to be a member of a global community of naked morning coffee addicts ...

This post was edited

Usually the first one up at my house and so I'll have a cup while checking my emails, etc.. When I hear people stirring I'll put some shorts on. If kids aren't home then I don't worry about it. Wife doesn't care. Just calls me naked man!

This post was edited

mmmm naked morning coffee, the best way to start a day

This post was edited

on my second cup And naked

This post was edited

naked morning coffee a delight!!! every morning , every day , specialy on summer in the yard!

This post was edited

Quite often - when the next morning seems too far away - I have been known to indulge in a naked evening coffee ... and as far as I know there is nothing wrong with a naked mid-day coffee ...

This post was edited

Naturelover17, sorry to hear the fires are close enough that you need to stay indoors. Hope they get under control soon

We had a very cool wet June. I'm finally able to have morning coffee naked outside. Unfortunately, I'm losing my private deck. Moving to an apartment in the city with no chance to be naked outside. Excited to move but will miss my deck!

This post was edited

Most mornings I'm naked and I always drink coffee. So it's just an everyday event - twice each morning, lunchtime and afternoon (beer in the evening).

This post was edited