Best of Both Worlds

A pubescent ambition of mine was to pose for nude photos - don't know why, I think I am just a show off. I joined the local photo club and gradually subverted the regular portrait sessions. Eventually it all came to fruition - on a hot summer night ten or so somewhat bemused photographers found themselves fulfilling my erotic ambition in what for all of us turned out to be a somewhat memorable portrait session.
Here is one of the photos - I call it best of both worlds; I had always been proud of my pubic hair and boys seemed to be fascinated by it, but I also wanted to show off my pubis. I achieved this look by completely shaving most of my labia, and then combing the rest of my pubic hair into a bush to create the see through look. It isn't immediately obvious from a normal view point, but to a photographer down on one knee (as most were!) the impact was gratifyingly obvious!

This topic was edited
RE: Best of Both Worlds

Clean shaven girls are sexy, but girls with mounds of pubic hairs are out of this world. For us the four girls maintained their public mounds of womanhood. It was their sign of becoming a woman. I enjoyed looking at their public hairs and feelings excited, especially when I ran my finger through it and feel the softness of their silky hair. Those little puffy nipples and that beautiful mound aroused me.

This post was edited

That looks SO great! I love a natural bush and it's a sign of being an adult in my opinion. I just don't understand the obsession with shaving. It's painful, costly and time consuming and no more "hygienic" than being natural. Soap and water cures all. I wish this shaved obsession would just go away. I remember going to nudist parks back in the 1970's, EVERYONE had a bush, it looked great and perfectly natural.

This post was edited

have been gorwing my bush for 5 omnths now..planning of shaving it but when i want to do i feel so sad and dont shave...lol

This post was edited

A pubescent ambition of mine was to pose for nude photos - don't know why, I think I am just a show off. I joined the local photo club and gradually subverted the regular portrait sessions. Eventually it all came to fruition - on a hot summer night ten or so somewhat bemused photographers found themselves fulfilling my erotic ambition in what for all of us turned out to be a somewhat memorable portrait session.Here is one of the photos - I call it best of both worlds; I had always been proud of my pubic hair and boys seemed to be fascinated by it, but I also wanted to show off my pubis. I achieved this look by completely shaving most of my labia, and then combing the rest of my pubic hair into a bush to create the see through look. It isn't immediately obvious from a normal view point, but to a photographer down on one knee (as most were!) the impact was gratifyingly obvious!looks good enough to eat

This post was edited