hello

Hello everyone from Sunshine Beach Club We are in Hudson fl. What a wonderful day we are having here lots of fun in the sun. playing volley ball horseshoes. knocking few golf balls are and listing to music. now just relaxing on a lounge chair looking at the lake we have. getting ready for a bonfire and some more music.managersJeanna and Billy

This topic was edited
RE: hello

Sounds great - I'll have to visit sometime.

This post was edited

That would be wonderful. we would love having you to come out and visit. Just let us know when you are coming. so we can show you aroundManagementJeanna and Billy

This post was edited

You're so fortunate to be living such a great lifestyle.

This post was edited

Hi wolvengoddess, count me in for a visit also. We still have plenty of time this year before it turns a little too nippy to be out nude.Jim

This post was edited

Would love having you come for a visit just send us a message when you are coming so we will be expecting youthank youManagementJeanna and Billy

This post was edited

Doesn't appear that your website is working??? Also, check your comments on Yelp and Yahoo reviews. You may be able to update them for more exposure.

This post was edited

Hello Cathy we would love to see you come on down and see us anytime you want I am sending you a personal invite Hope to see you soonMangerJeanna

This post was edited

I have and those comments were before i took over as managementas of right now the sunshine beach club is getting bigger and betterJeanna

This post was edited

Hi Jeanna, do you have any more events planned for the upcoming weekends? I'd like to visit again and meet more people there.Jim

This post was edited