freeball in scrubs??

Does anyone else have a medical job and wears scrubs to work? I love it but always have boxers in my car... Just in case...

This topic was edited
RE: freeball in scrubs??

Retired ER Physician. Scrubs show wet marks very prominently. I always enjoyed freeballing in them but it required finesse!

This post was edited

I didn't wear scrubs as a EMT, but freeballed all the time.

This post was edited

I am a surgical nurse and I freeball in my scrubs. Like you I keep a pair of boxers in my locker especially if I am going to get sweaty as I hate the wet marks from my ass crack. Because I also wear a gown it is not as obvious as a floor nurse.

This post was edited

I always freeball in my scrubs...but have keep my shirt out...if not head of my cock shows..lol

This post was edited

Retired ER Physician. Scrubs show wet marks very prominently. I always enjoyed freeballing in them but it required finesse!

Yes they do thats why I always wear black scrub pants lol

This post was edited

wondering why it makes a difference if your "head" shows or not. Everyone knows you have one and unless you're concerned that your "religion" shows, why hide it? A nipple ring shows under a shirt yet no one cares. Just thinking out loud on this subject. Personally , I don't know why it matters. I always free ball in my gray loose gym shorts when working out and even wear a ball weight which tends to give more swing to my gait and I just resolved to not care... :-)

This post was edited

I always freeball in my scrubs...but have keep my shirtout...if not head of my cock shows..lol
My cock head showing isnt something I ever worried about. I have
heard other guys say simaler things though, Its just not an issue
to me.

This post was edited

wondering why it makes a difference if your "head" shows or not. Everyone knows you have one and unless you're concerned that your "religion" shows, why hide it? A nipple ring shows under a shirt yet no one cares. Just thinking out loud on this subject. Personally , I don't know why it matters. I always free ball in my gray loose gym shorts when working out and even wear a ball weight which tends to give more swing to my gait and I just resolved to not care... :-)

I always wandered why people where the ball weights? I understand, they weigh you balls down obviously but what is the purpos or interest? It does look interesting I mist admit lol

This post was edited

I freeball in scrubs and the darker colors do help with wet spots..lol

This post was edited

I always freeball in my scrubs. Hate feeling restricted in them.

This post was edited