Warning.

Andy, aka, asap59 has been stalking me for over a year now. I met him at
Woodlot about 3 years ago when I was there with my husband.
After my husband and I physically separated this man pursued
my friendship and more. After many times showing his
untrustworthiness I told him I did not want him to contact me
anymore. He has been to my home uninvited, made numerous
attempts to interact with me via phone/social media. I have
repeatedly blocked him and he continues, as of late posting my name
and slandering, saying I would love a local swingers club in this
forum. A few days later he posted my cell phone number!
I noticed he took down threads, probably after the police
officer spoke with him, telling him if he had any contact with me,
made any attempts by any means, used my name, username, or number
again... HE WOULD BE ARRESTED. If anyone sees my name or
number being used I would appreciate you contacting me immediately
via pm. Thank you for your help. May we all be
able to enjoy our freedoms with respect and dignity.

This topic was edited
RE: Warning.

Unfortunately I've not gone to Woodlot in over a year due to feeling unsafe because of this man who's been relentless. I have a restraining order on him with documentation of his many attempts including here, to contact me and hararass, using my name and phone number publicly was the last straw. I will no longer be passive.

This post was edited

asap56 has been stalking me for over a year now. I met him at Woodlot about 3 years ago when I was there with my husband. After my husband and I physically separated this man pursued my friendship and more. After many times showing his untrustworthiness I told him I did not want him to contact me anymore. He has been to my home uninvited, made numerous attempts to interact with me via phone/social media. I have repeatedly blocked him and he continues, as of late posting my name and slandering, saying I would love a local swingers club in this forum. I noticed he took down thread, probably after the police officer spoke with him. If anyone sees my name or number being used I would appreciate you contacting me via pm. Thank you.Actually the truth is he perused me when I was still with my husband to the point where my now x told him over the phone to no longer contact me/us.

This post was edited

CORRECTION, ASAP59.

This post was edited

CORRECTION, ASAP59.This is the guy.
https://www.okcupid.com/profile/asap59

This post was edited

CORRECTION, ASAP59.This is the guy.
https://www.okcupid.com/profile/asap59
Thank you. Yes, you are correct.

This post was edited

I have no doubt he'll be making a new account. He has done so in past and each time I find out it's him I block. He's relentless.

This post was edited

I have no doubt he'll be making a new account. He has done so in past and each time I find out it's him I block. He's relentless.

This post was edited

Jesus, this just sickens me. Stands to reason that the general nature of this site would attract these people. Wish TN could be a haven for like minded individuals and couples. So sorry that you've been dealing with this guy.

This post was edited

Jesus, this just sickens me. Stands to reason that the general nature of this site would attract these people. Wish TN could be a haven for like minded individuals and couples. So sorry that you've been dealing with this guy.Thank you. Gratefully he has not contacted me since he was called out by police. I'm hopeful to enjoy Woodlot again without worry. Has anyone talked or seen Gene lately?

This post was edited

I talked to Gene a couple weeks ago he is doing ok not in the best of health but he hopes to be open on weekends when the weather gets better

This post was edited