Hotel with nudist terrace!

We are looking to go on our holidays and want to find a hotel with a nude terrace which is reasonably close to a nude beach. Any one help?

This topic was edited
RE: Hotel with nudist terrace!

any particular country?

This post was edited

I've got a suggestion. I've just booked up for an Easter break in Gran Canaria, staying at the Seaside Sandy Beach hotel in Playa del Ingles, which as I understand it is an easy short walk to the nudist beach between Playa del Inlges and Maspalomas. I've never actually been to the hotel myself yet, but I know from their website and various other sources that it has not one but two nudist sunbathing terraces. According to Trip Advisor it's one of the best hotels in the area, so we're looking forward to that.

This post was edited

any particular country?We don't mind Europe somewhere

This post was edited

I've got a suggestion. I've just booked up for an Easter break in Gran Canaria, staying at the Seaside Sandy Beach hotel in Playa del Ingles, which as I understand it is an easy short walk to the nudist beach between Playa del Inlges and Maspalomas. I've never actually been to the hotel myself yet, but I know from their website and various other sources that it has not one but two nudist sunbathing terraces. According to Trip Advisor it's one of the best hotels in the area, so we're looking forward to that.

This post was edited

I've got a suggestion. I've just booked up for an Easter break in Gran Canaria, staying at the Seaside Sandy Beach hotel in Playa del Ingles, which as I understand it is an easy short walk to the nudist beach between Playa del Inlges and Maspalomas. I've never actually been to the hotel myself yet, but I know from their website and various other sources that it has not one but two nudist sunbathing terraces. According to Trip Advisor it's one of the best hotels in the area, so we're looking forward to that.Thanks guys will have a peek x

This post was edited