I don't get it...I freeball most all the time.

I freeball most of the time. I don't get it. I realize there is some exhibitionist excitement knowing you have nothing on under your pants, but to me it's just the total freedom of having as little on as you can get away with. What is some others thoughts on your reason for freeballing?

This topic was edited
RE: I don't get it...I freeball most all the time.

I freeball most of the time. I don't get it. I realize there is some exhibitionist excitement knowing you have nothing on under your pants, but to me it's just the total freedom of having as little on as you can get away with. What is some others thoughts on your reason for freeballing?

It is freeing and also sometimes fun to wonder if others can tell you're sans undies .

This post was edited

I started freeballing mostly because everything felt kinda crushed, and sans underwear I'm wayy more comfortable, its barely even about the nudity aspect for me, just comfort.

This post was edited

I'm 100% commando all the time, for comfort and to the point I no longer even notice it so for me it's simply for comfort since I'm wearing as little as possible even when dressed.

Jim Shedd

This post was edited

I don't care if people know, I freeball for comfort and ease of getting clothes free.

This post was edited

I've been a fulltime freeballer for many years. I don't own underwear or a swimsuit, though I will admit that I do have a couple of jock straps. I do it for the comfort and freedom. As a few others mentioned, I hate wearing clothes, so I don't wear any more layers than are absolutely necessary.
Swing free!

This post was edited

I absolutely love going commando. I hate underwear with a passion

Me too. I refuse to wear underwear anytime unless boxers as loungewear when I can't go nude.

Jim Shedd

This post was edited

I have been going commando or freeballing since I was 14 yro. So that is 51 years so far. I have no indication of stopping. I breeballed through the 8 yrs of being in the corp office and never had a problem or question about it. I don't own any underwear or a bathing suite. I swim naked and only dress to go out in public.

This post was edited

I do it primarily for medical reasons. I have a condition where I sweat a lot down there and going commando helps me air "the boys" out. The freedom of doing it is an added plus. :)

This post was edited

I've been freeballing for years and it is so natural I don't give it a second thought anymore.
There was a time when I'd put underwear on to go to the doctors office 'just in case'. One time I was asked to remove my jeans. I put my jeans on the chair and only then realized I was naked from the waist down, it caused no issue so I don't let it concern me anymore.

This post was edited

I just like the freedom . . .

This post was edited