Turtle Cove Nude Week 2016

Anyone planning to go to nude week at Turtle Cove in May 2016? Did anyone go to nude week 2015? If so, can you tell me what it was like?

This topic was edited
RE: Turtle Cove Nude Week 2016

i havent been, but having heard of it now i am very keen to attend.... can anyone provide any info about how this goes? age range, whether or not i just turns into an orgy, etc...?

This post was edited

I haven't been there but an orgy sounds different?.
I have orgies on my private farm but cant imagine them being in public?

This post was edited

I haven't been there but an orgy sounds different?.I have orgies on my private farm but cant imagine them being in public?i'm not hoping for one, but just wondering if it is something to expect. from the sounds of things they are pretty chilled about what goes on

This post was edited

Turtle Cove is a gay resort. Have been a number of times, always had a great time. Staff great, Location perfect- private beach so nude sunbaking/swimming is fine, I have not seen any overt sexual activity in the public areas. Although the spa can get a bit "friendly" after dark!! The age range of guests is quite varied and numbers do fluctuate from 4-5 guests to 30 or so.I was actually staying @ TC when the first Nude week (think there was one in Sept also) commenced earlier this year (?May). I was only there for 1 night of nude week. The guests that checked in while I was there were mainly older-mid 40's and over. There were a number of activities planned for the week (body painting, Volleyball competitions, Best Bum comp etc).I do not know how many guests attended for the rest of week or age ranges. I have not heard anycommentsabout the Sept oneIt is obviously popular as one for 2016 is planned.

This post was edited

Thanks for the feedback Andrew. I'm certainly looking forward to the May 2016 week. :-)

This post was edited

Anyone planning to go to nude week at Turtle Cove in May 2016? Did anyone go to nude week 2015? If so, can you tell me what it was like?I'm staying there the week before, bad timing but can't be helped :-(

This post was edited