NATCON

Dear Friends, how many of you will be visiting NATCON? Specially couples, if any. Kindly let us know so that we all feel comfy that known friends will be thr.

This topic was edited
RE: NATCON

3 Singles from West Bengal and Tripura + 1 single from chennai. I am sure there will be many others frm India whom I do not know. There will be couples and single ladies from thailand, Taiwan, China Malaysia for sure

This post was edited

3 Singles from West Bengal and Tripura + 1 single from chennai. I am sure there will be many others frm India whom I do not know. There will be couples and single ladies from thailand, Taiwan, China Malaysia for surethank u friend. We have decided to drop the plan this time. Will keep visiting the resorts alone. thts much comfy at this moment. Lets hope after a decade we will see more couples going as group to NATCON or having the similar meet in India.

This post was edited

we conversed with few couples across India and none of them are attending it. Next time will try to build a group and plan. till then, u guys have fun.

This post was edited

we conversed with few couples across India and none of them are attending it. Next time will try to build a group and plan. till then, u guys have fun.how to go NATCON

This post was edited