Howell & Denny Blaine Parks, today... anyone going?

I'm probably going to visit these two parks later today, probably between noon and 2 pm - forecast to be nice & warm then. Unfortunately, I'll not be able to be there later, as it's forecast to hit about 75 by 5 pm.Anyone else going?

This topic was edited
RE: Howell & Denny Blaine Parks, today... anyone going?

I usually go to Howell. How nudist friendly is Denny Blaine? I doubt I will get off work in time today, maybe tomorrow or Saturday.

This post was edited

I usually go to Howell. How nudist friendly is Denny Blaine? I doubt I will get off work in time today, maybe tomorrow or Saturday.Denny Blaine is very nudist friendly, despite visibility from the parking lot of the top tier of the park. Last Thursday there were a couple of nude guys sitting on the concrete railing visible from the parking lot. There was a nudist couple (man& woman) on the top tier, on the lawn, and others down on the beach were nude. I've almost always seen others nude and never seen or heard of a hassle from other park visitors or from the police.

This post was edited

I usually go to Howell. How nudist friendly is Denny Blaine? I doubt I will get off work in time today, maybe tomorrow or Saturday.Denny Blaine is very nudist friendly, despite visibility from the parking lot of the top tier of the park. Last Thursday there were a couple of nude guys sitting on the concrete railing visible from the parking lot. There was a nudist couple (man& woman) on the top tier, on the lawn, and others down on the beach were nude. I've almost always seen others nude and never seen or heard of a hassle from other park visitors or from the police.

Thanks, I'll give it a try!

This post was edited

It's Friday afternoon and 75! On my way to Howell!
Bill

This post was edited

It's sunny and I finally have the day off. I'm headed for Howell Park today.

This post was edited

It's sunny and I finally have the day off. I'm headed for Howell Park today.
It was a beautiful day to be naked in the park. There was a group of maybe 20 people at the height today.
Did anyone go to Denny Blaine today?

This post was edited