Nude plans in May?

Hey guys. Anyone planning any nude get-togethers in May? Who's free to hang and when? Let's plot something. Pool will be open soon and the hot-tub is still running.
Let us know your availability and we will see what we can do. Stay bare!

This topic was edited
RE: Nude plans in May?

I'd like to hang out naked with some locals. Let me know what you can plan.
Otherwise, I have a trailer at Dyer Woods, a nudist camp in RI, if anyone wants to get together there.

This post was edited

I know it's not May, but several of us are planning ahead to take off from work on Wednesday, June 15 and head to Rock River for a naked day at the river.
Why not come along and strip down...

This post was edited

I'm a newbie to the group, where is Rock River?

This post was edited

Rock River is located in Newfane, VT, if your looking for a great bed and breakfast to stay I would suggest Frog Meadow a country bed and breakfast and massage oasis for men only. Clothing optional.

This post was edited

I've taken us off topic, which has to do with ideas for nude plans in May...Ideas, everyone???

This post was edited

In terms of East Haven pool party, etc, if one will take place in May, I may have chance Friday 13 at evening/night, and Saturday maybe day or night, but prettys slim chance at that. In terms of Dyer Woods in RI, I thought that place shut down after 2014, and only nearby Sterling Ridge, and somewhat nearby Solair exist in that area, as viable nudist resorts. Since there is talk of Rock River in VT, how about also, any plans during upcoming warm months for places like Ledges, Cummington, Green River in Great Barrington, Mohonk Preserve, or any other swimming hole/s that anyone else here may know about?

This post was edited

Mohonk is good with me, close and affordable.

This post was edited

HOw is Mohonk Preserve these days? How much does it cost to get in? How far from the Thruway exit from New Paltz, in time, is it? How early in summer does water get warm enough to swim? What are best day/s to go? Have you been to Juniper Woods, which is like 30 or 45 minutes north of Mohonk? What's that like?Finally, I've read on nudist sites that a lake or reservoir in Harriman St Park has some nude areas, ditto the Hudson, but I think that may have been long ago, and likely unfounded rumors?Anything at all upstate between the Hudson and CT?

This post was edited

HOw is Mohonk Preserve these days? Haven't been there yet this year. Its still beautiful. The parking lot is getting more competition with hikers who don't go to and probably don't know about the nude area. The whole area has become popular with tourists from northern Europe.
How much does it cost to get in? I think $12 a day, $55 for yearly pass.
How far from the Thruway exit from New Paltz, in time, is it? About 15-20 minutes.
How early in summer does water get warm enough to swim? The water never gets warm, but I am fine with that. When its sunny, the temperature difference between in and out of the water is refreshing. Of course it does warm up over the course of the season, but I doubt it ever gets above about 65.
What are best day/s to go? Depends if the best for you is a big crowd or having the place almost to yourself. Of course weekends arebusier. Parking can fill up by around 10am on some days, so get there early, or you might have to loop around while waiting for a space.
Have you been to Juniper Woods, which is like 30 or 45 minutes north of Mohonk? Been there a couple times.
What's that like? Its a small place compared to Solair or Dyer Woods. They have a nice pool, and a huge hot tub. Its pretty low key and rusitc.
Finally, I've read on nudist sites that a lake or reservoir in Harriman St Park has some nude areas, ditto the Hudson, but I think that may have been long ago, and likely unfounded rumors? I've heard of an area of Harriman too, but that its a long hike and not really legal.
Anything at all upstate between the Hudson and CT? I'm not aware of anything official on the east side of the hudson.

This post was edited

Work at home bi-nudist in Bolton area, looking for similar. Lifetime nudist.

This post was edited