RE: What do you wear when you cant be nude but want to be...

Running shorts with the liner cut out. Thin and lightweight...the kind split at the hip. Pretty comfortable!

This post was edited

Is it just us or is this a silly question??? I think maybe the owner of this question may have meant what do you wear at a public beach or pool that isn't nudist???

This post was edited

Sandals and one sock.I still LOL.

This post was edited

Well it all depends where you are at and any Stateand/or local laws in yourarea, personally after googling the local laws of a given area thatI frequent,and the laws state that women's nipples and genitals and anusmust beopaquely blocked from view. Thus I wear some small nipple coversand a band aidor two below, all in all I feel very close to being comfortablynude in theseplaces with such local laws. In counties using only State lawsnudity is toleratedin most places here as long as there is no lewd actions takingplace.
I hope you're kidding, if not... Wow, wouldn't a soft flowing cover
up be more comfortable? I've never put band aides on my holes but I
can't imagine it would be more comfortable than clothing. Just
saying, seems extreme and hilarious~~!

This post was edited

some kalvin kline brifes underware really

This post was edited

What do you wear when you cant be nude, such as front yard where neighbors and kids can see, etc.My wife wears sun dresses, but I end up in some cargo shorts but am looking for something to be a bit more free...:)I wear as little as possible.

This post was edited

Lately I have taken to wearing over sized t-shirts(no shorts under), hang down to mid thigh. They fit so lose, it feels like I am nude.

This post was edited

On a public beach that isn't nude usually a very brief sheer G-string

This post was edited

I have learned about 5 different way to tie a sarong for a man. I
looked up traditional male wraps and found multiple YouTube videos
on how to wrap a proper sarong. There is Everything from a loose fit
to almost short like wraps. As a guy, the lightness of the material
and freedom of movement with the security that it is going to stay
on is key. Those polynisian men must know something since they work
and live in these things.

This post was edited

Do any guys just wear a short sarong which covers what it needs to from the sidewalk, but light enough to let the breeze through?I have ... but only when visiting a favorite Caribbean island and clothing optional resort. We periodically will venture down the beach and have drinks at any of the beach bars/restaurants or walk into the small village and order a pizza to take back to our chalet for dinner. I've always worn a short pareo/sarong to these bars, restaurants and the village. I've never had an issue. The sarongs/pareos were a little small on me so there was no overlap of the material at the waist. There was about 2 inches of gap so it was obvious that I didn't have anything on underneath the sarong. I was finally able to find others that were a little larger and the material overlapped properly.
I thought about wearing those longer sarongs here at home and out front or to go get the mail, when we first moved in, but never did. I opted for the mesh shorts and they've suited me just fine. I really enjoy the island life because I could live quite comfortably out in public with a sarong. I like those places where it's common to see men in sarongs and going about their everyday lives in them. I should move to an island like that! hahahahaha

This post was edited