RE: Alberta Locations

Please post Alberta locations hereCottonTail Corner is a small isolated beach near Devon along the North Saskatchewan River. Head to Prospector's Point and then it's about a 30-minute hike upstream. The trail will take you through trees and eventually go along a chain link fence. Eventually, it will take you under a metal rail. Just continue to follow the trail. A sign has been posted to a tree indicating the nude beach up ahead. The beginning of the beach is marked with the word "NUDE" spelled out in big rocks.
There is a Facebook page too if you want more information.

This post was edited

Hey There People......Just in case none of you are aware, there is a nude beach here in Alberta and it's on the North Saskatchewan River just a small drive west of Edmonton outside the town of Devon. It's called "Cotton Tail Corner", and although I have not personally been there yet, I hear positive things about it. They have a FB page, and also a website that you can check out: www.cottontailcorner.ca so now you can research it as well. I'd also be interested in people's feedback about it if they've been already. Happy Trails!

This post was edited

I'm on of the admins for the CottonTail group. Happy to hear that you've heard great things. Would love to have more people come out and join us this summer! Always nice meeting new people down there.

This post was edited
RE:Alberta Locations

Hello, there is a spot on the North Saskatchewan river , west of the Devon bridge. https://cottontailcorner.ca Check it out all are welcome.
have a great day.

This post was edited

Ive made my own nude beaches on many rivers/creeks in NW alberta. It is fairly secluded and lots of open spaces.

This post was edited

Ive made my own nude beaches on many rivers/creeks in NW alberta. It is fairly secluded and lots of open spaces.

This post was edited

Any news on St. Paul if that works out it will be perfect for me less then 2 hrs drive.

This post was edited

Where about chuckchuk100

This post was edited

Will try next summer

This post was edited

Will try next summer

This post was edited