New Friends

I need to find new nudist friends in AZ. I work nights and my wife works days. So we have difficulties finding nude friends to hang out with. So me, John, am looking for friends that can host and be naked. Hello! Are you out there?'bn

This topic was edited
RE: New Friends

Right now, we are opposite. I (Rick) am days and Maggie is nights, BUT.... we are living in Olympia, WA, BUT retiring Jan 3rd and heading to AZ and will check into Shangri La on the 15th of Jan. We hope to meet you both while we are there...looking forward to be able to walk out the door naked! Hope to find friends to go nude hiking with when we get down to AZ, we are a bit out of shape and want to hike to get back into shape. If you see our motorhome at Shangri La, (we have a picture of it in our profile) come knock on the door and introduce your self. I think we will be in site PV-9 which is close to the gate, before the office as you drive in, but that is tentative. See you soon

This post was edited

Hi All,I just tried Shangri La and and found it to very welcoming and low key. Loved hiking while I was there and only wish there were more places to enjoy outdoors nude. I am in the Phoenix area, so let me know if anyone has any favorites!

This post was edited

socalnudist2004 - Check out Canyon State Naturists. Some of our events are in the Southeast Valley. If you email, I'm sure you can get guest permits for you and your wife. I too have trouble meeting people at Shangri La Ranch that I ever meet again or stay in touch with. In a club like CSN you meet the same people at different events and get to know them.

This post was edited
RE:New Friends

I'm in phoenix as well 36 hispanic male. Always fun to meet other close nudists and hang out.

This post was edited