RE: New Orleans Group Polling

My schedule is on a monthly rotating schedule. Off one Saturday, one Sunday, and one weekend and I work nights one weekend. During the week it all depends on what week.... Sorry about the confusion. I'm up to travel to someone's home an hour away. And I can bring someone with me, if they live close.Thanks for trying to get us together... Joe

This post was edited

I'm in of course, but sadly I'm mostly only free on Sunday or Monday each week.

This post was edited

What ever happened with the pole, did it die before ever getting started, its summer time, time to have some nakey fun with some like minded people and make some new friends

This post was edited

No, a good number of people answered. After the pole I tried to host a few football game eventshowever no oneshowed. My job only allows for me to have short notice events. The pole was to allow others to know what was good times to host events. No one else has hosted an event except for Griggska61, who has now moved away. He and I got together several times before he moved. Your scheduling may be better than mine. Maybe by hosting an event with more notice than I can give, it may work to get people together.

This post was edited