Pool Party

The wife and I are hoping to meet some local nudist who would enjoy our pool and 18 acres of private land with us. We are hoping to get a core group of mainly couples so everyone feels comfortable and free. There are no nude recreation areas in NW Georgia that we know of and this would let some of us enjoy social nudity without the 2 1/2 hour drive. Really want to hear from some others if this interest them.

This topic was edited
RE: Pool Party

The wife and I are hoping to meet some local nudist who would enjoy our pool and 18 acres of private land with us. We are hoping to get a core group of mainly couples so everyone feels comfortable and free. There are no nude recreation areas in NW Georgia that we know of and this would let some of us enjoy social nudity without the 2 1/2 hour drive. Really want to hear from some others if this interest them.

Have the same issue here in Wisconsin and not sure how to find nudist friends. No luck with the few I have found here.

This post was edited

Sounds like a fantastic idea, I hope you get many responses.

This post was edited

Persist. It IS possible to get a non-landed nudist group going. We started in 1988 with a notice in an underground newspaper and got a dozen respondents. The group is still active, having had as many as 200 members and now 100+ in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. AANR sanctioned group now. 2-3 pool/house parties held every month, summer and winter.

This post was edited

Persist. It IS possible to get a non-landednudist group going. We started in 1988 with a notice in anunderground newspaper and got a dozen respondents. The groupis still active, having had as many as 200 members and now 100+ inthe Dallas/Fort Worth area. AANR sanctioned group now.2-3 pool/house parties held every month, summer andwinter.
I have to agree! We haveclose nudist friends that introduced us to
another nudistcouple that live near them in CO. Both couples own vacation
homes in AZ. The other couple visiteda local
restaurant. They met up with the owners of the restaurant who is now a close friend. The owners were talking to another couple. The owner of the restaurant
then introduced the two couples to each other at the restaurant and later
said ... "you four need to get together and start a club! You both live the same way! (laughing)" He was
joking but the other couple was not and began putting out the word
and they now have a fairly large group of nudist couples in their
area that get together at each other's home, go out on their boats
to secluded coves and plan dinner parties and pool parties. I would
have loved to do that here but our yard, though private, is
probably large enough for maybe, 8-10 couples. I'm afraid there may
be many more nudists in this area than I think! hahaha

This post was edited

Thanks for the encouragement, We really hope that this will take root and grow. It seems a shame that all the work and effort to make this a wonderful place is not being appreciated as it should. We have some great woods for nature trails and an awesome drum circle with a nice soft sand floor. Plenty of room and new this year a swimming pool. We just want to share it with others that feel as we do, Nude is Natural.

This post was edited

Have the same issue here in Wisconsin and not sure how to find nudist friends. No luck with the few I have found here.I'm between Milwaukee and Chicago and wish I could find more people in my area too. It's tough being single and trying to navigate the social circles when most are couples.Good luck to you.

This post was edited

The wife and I are hoping to meet some local nudist who would enjoy our pool and 18 acres of private land with us. We are hoping to get a core group of mainly couples so everyone feels comfortable and free. There are no nude recreation areas in NW Georgia that we know of and this would let some of us enjoy social nudity without the 2 1/2 hour drive. Really want to hear from some others if this interest them.We are going to try this again for this weekend, Lets have a wonderful 4th!!

This post was edited

Vickie send me private message I would like to come visit

This post was edited