RE: TN Meeting Party At Gunnison Beach Saturday August 13th.

I tend to avoid Gunnison on weekends due to the crowds/traffic but will try to make it.

This post was edited

I tend to avoid Gunnison on weekends due to the crowds/traffic but will try to make it.That's exactly what I'm thinking. Is it really that bad?I really don't want to arrive 1st thing in the AM just to get a parking spot.And I don't want to park in the next lot up and walk down.I went for the 1st time yesterday and was very surprised that so many people were there.

This post was edited

I will be there for the next meeting. This will be my first meeting since joining TN.

This post was edited

I'm going to try to make it! It would be my 1st TN event
However
I would love to set a date, during the week, to meet up.
That way we don't need to worry about parking and getting there 1st thing in the morning.

This post was edited

Great I'm planning to come also depending on the weatherHow are we going to find one another ?

This post was edited

Looking forward to this weekend! I heard that the south end has been opened up for walking. Hope the weather holds out!

This post was edited

I Hope you all read this before Saturday. I found out last night I have to work Saturday so I need to change the TN Party to Sunday August 14th. If a lot of you can't make it that day I will rescheduleit for a future date. SORRY about this. I can't take the day off.

This post was edited

Hi. I have to change the TN Party to Sunday August 14th. I have to work. SORRY. Let me know if this is ok for you or we will switch it to another day. Thanks.

This post was edited

Helllloooooo,Myself, NJ Devil, and Pa Aquarian are setting up a TN Meeting Partyat Gunnison on Saturday August 13th from 6 am until everyone feelslike going home. It will be a BYOWTHYWTB Party. Bring Your OwnWhatever The Hell You Want To Bring Party. I will be saving a largearea by the ocean between the2ND and3RDlifeguard stands. It will be easy to spot once you get closerto the water. If you have friends that aren't TN members that wantto attend, they are welcome too. We have donea few of these before. We have had many TN members participate. Itwill be a fun day. The rules that apply to the party are thesame rules that are at Gunnison: 1. Be respectful ofother nudists. 2. Take your trash home.Hope to see manyof you at Gunnison! The Rain Out Date is Sunday August14th. PLEASE sign up in this group so I know how many people are coming and I know how much of an area to save. THANK YOU!

This post was edited

Helllloooooo,Myself, NJ Devil, and Pa Aquarian are setting up a TN Meeting Partyat Gunnison on Saturday August 13th from 6 am until everyone feelslike going home. It will be a BYOWTHYWTB Party. Bring Your OwnWhatever The Hell You Want To Bring Party. I will be saving a largearea by the ocean between the2ND and3RDlifeguard stands. It will be easy to spot once you get closerto the water. If you have friends that aren't TN members that wantto attend, they are welcome too. We have donea few of these before. We have had many TN members participate. Itwill be a fun day. The rules that apply to the party are thesame rules that are at Gunnison: 1. Be respectful ofother nudists. 2. Take your trash home.Hope to see manyof you at Gunnison! The Rain Out Date is Sunday August14th. PLEASE sign up in this group so I know how many people are coming and I know how much of an area to save. THANK YOU!

This post was edited