Glutton for punishment

Last season my veggie garden did so poorly I vowed I was not even going to plant it this year. BUT. it is warm the sun is shining and I dug in again. CLeaned up last year's dead stuff earlier in the week. Today planted some snap peas and some radishes. I love radishes but they never form bulbs for me, just shoot up and go to seed. But i found that the seed pods are yummy themselvesabout 1 1/4" long they look like a mini hot pepper but have the radish taste and are fun to snack on or add as a mystery ingredient to a summer salad. Not sure how much else i am planting. Last year the decorative gourds thrived, I may just plant the rest in gourds and make up gift fall arrangements for friends come Sept.
Garden is private enough to work in nude, other parts of the yard i need a little something on.
How is anyone else's bare gardening coming?

This topic was edited
RE: Glutton for punishment

Hello...fellow nude gardeners here!We now live in Phoenix AZ where we had to totally learn how to garden all over again, but the back yard is completely private so always nude out there and in the pool.Absolutely can't be nude in the front yard so we planted desert hardy plants there so they need basically no maintenance.
Like you I garden in gloves and crocs...it's great!! With cactus and other plants with thorns and very sharp edges I get a scratch now and then but that's about as bad as it gets...lol
Before moving to Phoenix we lived in Elkhart IN, not too far from you. Before that Chicago for many years. We just needed to get away from winter forever!! lol
Happy Naked GardeningMark and Dan

This post was edited

Noodengr,
Try doing the radishes earlier probably by their self. and if your soil is real high in clay mix organic matter in that row to loosen the soil. I only grow radishes in early spring and late fall.

This post was edited

I also find radishes don't like it too hot to grow so early sowing is best and plenty of water as well to help. I might try to grow some under fleece next season during the summer to see if they do better. First sowing most likely not be in the buff as it will be in February so most likely too cold.

This post was edited